BMW Manufacturing Company LLC Associate Relations Representative in Spartanburg, South Carolina
There are multiple openings. All positions are NIGHT SHIFT HR.
Ensures consistent and equitable treatment of associates and maintains an issue free work environment. Provides HR/AR support to Plant Spartanburg as needed. Maintains an issue-free work environment through open communication with associates and management. Develops and improves applicable policies and procedures. Supports administrative requirements where necessary. Recognizes opportunities and regularly leverages emerging technology to enhance process effectiveness. Understands and models VPS (Value Added Production System) Principles and concepts of Standard Work. Adheres to 5S and Safety Standards and Principles. Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Qualifications and experience
• BA/BS degree. Masters degree (preferred).
• 2+ years of Human Resources experience OR 2+ years of supervisory experience in a production environment.
• 1+ years of project management experience.
• 1+ years of knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Knowledge of state and federal employment laws.
• Proven interpersonal and communication skills, including oral and written mediation and facilitation skills.
• PHR/SPHR (preferred)
BMW Manufacturing Company is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of BMW MC to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all qualified persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Employment with BMW Manufacturing Co., LLC (BMW MC) is at-will and may be terminated at any time, with or without notice, at the option of BMW MC or the employee.
Legal Entity: BMW Manufacturing Co., LLC
Job ID: 190000WS